Graphite additives in the wax reduce static friction caused by dust particles in the snowpack. This is especially common on snow where melting and refreezing has occurred numerous times. The addition of graphite to our waxes provides an ideal combination wax for coarse, old or dirty snow to ensure a frictionless glide on your bases.
DataWax manufacture FIVE different graphite waxes:
The ideal race wax for indoor snow surfaces and late season races when the snow tends to be older. This wax has great protective qualities but, more importantly is fast and hard enough to resist the abrasive nature of the snow crystals on race cources and inside a snow dome.
DataWax Graphite TRAINING
DataWax Graphite PERFORMANCE
This wax has an excellent balance of high speed and great glide due to the combination of graphite and Fluoro. It is ideal for late season snowsports when the snow is old and on glaciers. A great alternative to Magma HP on older recycled snow.
• Best performance at snow temperatures 0°C to -8°C
• DataWax Graphite Performance is best if ironed on but can also be rubbed on.
DataWax Graphite SPRING
Late season snow is often contaminated with particles of dust and dirt particularly in resorts with lots of snow cannons.
• Perfect wax when the snow temperature is at or above -2°C
• For best results use an iron to hot wax Graphite Spring into the base.
• DataWax Graphite Spring can also be used as a rub on wax.
• Ideal for end of season skiing
DataWax Polar GX
Part of the artificial slope range